Terms and Conditions
This document sets out Graspp Fitness Terms & Conditions of Business. If you have any questions or queries after reading this document, please feel free to contact us for further information.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not take any responsibility for consequences of anyone acting as a result of the use of this website or of the enrolment of any of our courses.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The website contains a secure payment link which must only be used in relation to purchasing a course, mentorship session, workshop, clothing or paying a deposit for a course.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, and Wales.
The following terms and conditions are the basis of the contract between Graspp Fitness and yourself.
Please read them carefully as a contract is a legally binding agreement if you enrol.
- Applications must be made on an official enrolment form via the Graspp Fitness website.
- The completed enrolment form contracts you to pay for the course(s) as detailed in the application.
- An application will only be accepted with the deposit / first payment or full fee (this includes the use of financing options provided). The deposit or your first payment (whether a deposit or payment in full) is non-refundable. Eligibility for a full refund is applicable in the first seven days after booking only. For Flexi and Home Learning courses, in addition to the deposit there may also be a charge for any special course related materials such as on-line learning registration, course materials and tutor time as appropriate.
- Students who have made an agreement to pay in instalments and who are not up to date with those instalments, will not have their course work marked and signed off. Access to any on-line account may be restricted until payments recommence.
- The full course fee is payable at time of booking or in instalments if arranged with Graspp Fitness or our pre-approved financing providers. If you cancel or transfer within 28 days, the deposit, or your first payment, is non-refundable and you will be liable to an administration fee of £150. (For example, a learner may enroll on the 1st May but not start their course until the 28th May – here the cancellation period would start from 1st May).
- If you are unavailable when course materials are delivered to the address provided and they are not collected from the local depot an additional distribution fee may be charged.
- It may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking, together with any payment made, to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes.
- Graspp Fitness reserves the right to remove from any course, students that fail to comply with its standard practices and procedures. Graspp Fitness also reserves the right to refuse enrolments, or suggest alternative arrangements, if it believes it will not be in the best interest of the company, other participants or the individual concerned to attend a Graspp Fitness course.
- Should you not be able to attend a contact or assessment day with your tutor, the learner may be liable for any costs incurred for this day, up to the price of £150 or 6 mentorship hours, except in exceptional circumstances or unless the tutor/assessor has been notified at least 24 hours prior to the arranged meeting.
- Applications for all courses which require a pre-requisite qualification must be accompanied by proof of the required qualification.
- Graspp Fitness reserves the right to withdraw the applications of learners that it deems are unfit to start or continue with a course. Graspp Fitness will not in any shape or form tolerate any form of abuse towards its centre staff or tutors. Any learner whose behaviour or conduct we deem misappropriate will be immediately withdrawn from their course and legal action taken if necessary. This also applies to the conduct of authorised representatives of the learner (may include: parent, guardian, partner, spouse, friend etc.) – if deemed misappropriate, the learner will immediately be withdrawn from their course and legal action taken if necessary.
- Cancellations: In order to be eligible, learners cannot have defaulted on any payments. Thereafter no cancellation will be accepted. Any payments (whether part or in full) made up until the point of request to cancel will NOT be refunded. The cancellation fee once paid will mean that the Academy will no longer request monies from you and will terminate your learning with us.
- Home-Study learners can be, upon request, provided with hard copy manuals. PDFs or hard-copy manuals will not be sent until the centre receives a signed and completed application form and is in adherence to the terms and conditions set on this page. The Academy does not take responsibility for failed deliveries or non-collection of hard-copy manuals. If there is no one available to sign for delivery, responsibility will lie upon the learner to collect from their local post office or contact Royal Mail to re-arrange delivery. Tracking numbers will be provided to learners upon request.
- External certificates will not be issued until the centre has received a completed evaluation form and full payment for the course has been made.
- Payments: Graspp Fitness reserves the right to withdraw learners that do not keep up to date with payment
- All payment plans not via our approved 3rd party finance providers are not subject to credit agreements but agreements made internally with the Graspp Fitness accounts department. Payment plans will usually be made in accordance with expected modular completion and used as a guideline for staged payments. In these cases, the total number of payments to be made by the learner are required to be made within a period not exceeding 12 months beginning with the date of the agreement. Overseas learners must make payment in full before the course commences. Overseas learners are responsible for their own visa arrangements if required.
- All payment plans are not subject to interest, interest related charges or additional charges. Non-payment of agreed payment plans will result in referrals to third party debt collectors if we are unsuccessful in securing payment within three months of the due date. If referred to collection recovery agents, you will be liable and be charged for all legal and collection costs.
- Using Klarna Pay Later in 3? Split your purchase into 3 equal payments. The first instalment will be taken from your card when you place your order. The next two remaining payments will be automatically charged 30 and 60 days later. Don’t worry: you’ll get notifications when your payment is due and when it’s collected – see here for more details on Klarna.
- Refunds: A reminder, as listed above – any cancellations made within 7 days of booking will receive a full refund. For any cancellations after this period please refer to the clauses listed above.
- All courses are subject to expiry within the following timelines:
– L2 Courses expires 2 years after date of registration
– L3 courses expires 3 years after date of registration.
Should you not complete your course within the timeframes listed above Graspp Fitness take no responsibility for the loss of course fees already paid and no refund will be offered. You will need register and purchase the course again in order to complete it.
We strictly adhere to our terms and conditions policy and you should ensure you have read and understood them before entering an agreement with us or signing your application form.